Monday, November 23, 2009

What a weekend...

Not only did I watch this movie once, but I went and saw it TWO times! LOLOL

It was awesome! I even got a New Moon t-shirt for me and 2 girlfriends. Yea, we decided to go all out w/ the shirts! I got this one that says Vampire Girl on it.

Isn't that neat!?? Of course, i'm on Team Edward..duh! But I did walk out of the theater liking Jacob a whole lot better!! I saw it for the first time on Friday afternoon. Then Sat I took to the kids to go see it, but it was sold out..we watched Planet 51 instead. They enjoyed it. Sunday we went back and was able to watch New Moon. How wonderful! :) What a really good weekend. I'm such a Twlight dork, I know. But I can't help it!! That was pretty much the highlight of the weekend! Besides that, spent time w/ the kids. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment