Monday, November 16, 2009

What a busy weekend!

Check out who I hung out with on Saturday morning!!

Yup, Chuck E. Cheese baby! LOL! Had a birthday party there, so the kids and I went and played games. Good times! After that we went to our local co-op electric company's annual voting of board members or something like that. They give a free appliance for people who come and vote..:) Can I say Electric Griddle?! Oh yea! Haven't had one before so I was excited to get one for free!!! And all I had to do was vote for some dudes. Afterwards the kids and I went  up to their school to watch The Polar Express in 3-D. Granted, they ran out of 3-D glasses, then got more, but when I tried mine on I found that it was way better to watch the movie w/o the glasses! *shaking my head* It was so cute. All the kids dressed up in their pj's and brought blankets and pillows! Oh, like this. :)
 

And THEN, we were all winners in the raffle they had after the movie! I won this!

Cocoa, chocolate, shortbread cookies, marshmallows, cool coffee cup...it was nice! The rest of the weekend was spent watching Twilight w/ some good friends in anticipation to this Friday's NEW MOON!!! Oh man, we can't wait!! Yes, I have read the Twilight series and love it! I'm def on Team Edward. :)

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE HOLIDAYS!!!!!! Are you going to see New Moon Thursday night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, of course I am! Wait, not on Thursday night since I have the kids, but Friday afternoon at 1pm! :) How about yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me and Dre are going Thursday night!!! WHOO HOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will actually wants to see it so we're going Saturday afternoon! YAY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete