Tuesday, December 15, 2009

G-Force Blu-Ray for how much?

Wow! I just went to Target and bought the G-Force Blu-Ray combo dvd pack for $7.99!!! Yes indeed!!! I used a $10.00 off manufacturer's coupon from Disney and combined it with a $5 off any Blu-Ray Target Coupon! Holy Moly! I love it! It's going to be a great present for my kids! They absolutely loved that movie! On another note, they have Del Monte Canned Veggies on sale for .50! You can go here, register, and get a $1/4 coupon! So after the coupon you are getting 4 cans for $1.00 total! I bought corn. I'm going to use them for my covered dish that I have to bring for my son's Cub Scout holiday party. :) You can usually print up to 2 times on the Target coupons. Target also has certain Blu-Ray movies on sale for $9.99. If you printed out another $5 off any Blu-Ray coupon, you will get it for $4.99! Great deal! Okay, so I had to share because I was super excited to get the G-Force movie for such a low price! Love it!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Can we watch that Christmas day!? I still haven't seen it!

    ReplyDelete